Some say the old guard are stuck in their ways. Others think millennials are dominating the discussion to drive change. Organizations are feeling pressured to make the right decision, too. Midterm balloting? No, we’re talking technology in the huddle room! No matter the geography, size or industry, organizations are looking to give their teams the competitive edge with more effective collaboration and improved workflows. Huddle rooms continue to expand in number, and the need to support mobile workers, BYO devices and apps, and multiple vendors and services are growing, too.
In this webinar, a panel of industry experts moderated by David Danto built on the recent IT/AV Report article, “Come Together, Right Now, Over UC,” to discuss key huddle rooms trends, common challenges, the value of embracing a multi-vendor approach and new opportunities to help your organization vote YES to successful huddle room deployment! The webinar was held on November 6, 2018.
- Huddle room trends – growth, usage profiles and the positive influence of millennial collaboration
- The seven deadly sins impacting effective collaboration
- Fresh approaches to ensure effective huddle room collaboration
- Q&A with the panelists
- Host: John Carr, Associate Publisher, Sound & Communications
- Moderator: David Danto, Director of Emerging Technology, IMCCA
- James Lasher, Director Audio Visual Technologies, CA Technologies
- Mike Walsh, CEO, DGI Technologies
- Scott Wharton, VP & GM, Video Collaboration, Logitech
- David Maldow, Founder and CEO, LetsDoVideo
- Martin Bodley, Founder and CEO, ZiipRoom