NSCA has revealed the topics and sessions for its 23rd annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), to be held virtually from February 24 to 25, 2021.
NSCA’s BLC attracts hundreds of executives annually to learn from other leaders and hear about new ways to embrace technology and motivate employees. The 23rd annual BLC is particularly crucial for the integration community, which is battling through once-unpredictable market challenges. BLC content is precisely focused on helping integration company leaders make smart decisions while delivering takeaways that can realistically be implemented.
“There’s no doubt that this is our most important BLC ever,” NSCA Executive Director, Chuck Wilson, said. “At NSCA we know what our role is – to be a trusted advisor to member companies and to help them run their businesses better. We’ve consulted with countless company leaders and watched integration companies battle through 2020. This year’s BLC content is laser-focused on helping them be successful in 2021. We take this very seriously.”
NSCA and its integrator-led events committee identified pain points to be addressed at BLC and built content sessions around critical objectives, including:
- Need for Agility: NSCA recognizes how vitally important it is for businesses to be nimble in the current market. A leading agile innovation expert, Pamela Meyer, Ph.D, will deliver a keynote and breakout session on agile and effective leadership.
- Reliable Indicators and Dashboards: Reading the tea leaves is not an option as we enter unchartered ground in 2021. NSCA companies need trustworthy analysis before making key investments or backing off spending. NSCA Chief Economist Dr. Chris Kuehl will deliver his industry-specific market perspectives.
- Leadership Infrastructure: It takes a well-built company to weather tough times. This BLC breakout session challenges the way NSCA companies think about their finance, legal and HR leadership groups. It guides attendees on how to rebuild for sustained success.
- Processes, Workflows, & Outcomes: These days it’s all about prioritizing high-value tasks. A workshop led by leading EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) implementer Jill Young will help get operations and processes on track.
- Innovating Your Own Solutions: Many integrators with their backs against the ropes due to the pandemic came out swinging by recognizing new customer challenges and solving them. Futurist Brian Solis leads an Executive Power Hour discussion on how to drive breakthrough innovation.
Confirmed BLC 2021 keynotes and speakers for the two-day, mid-week event include:
- Economic Outlook 2021 for Integrators by Dr. Chris Kuehl
- Making the Agility Shift: Creating Agile and Effective Leaders, Teams and Organizations by Pamela Meyer, Ph.D
- Business Benefits of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion presented by Ignite 2.0 Committee
- Digital Transformation and Innovation by Brian Solis
- Making Strategy Happen by Michael Canic
- Becoming No. 1 in a Crowded Market – What Big Brands Know by Gerry O’Brion
For continually updated session descriptions, including the lineup of Business Breakout and Workshop sessions, visit nsca.org/blc.
For more news from Sound & Communications, click here.