Much more than a standard tech show or education conference, Digital Signage Expo is a fully immersive experience that explores every aspect of digital and interactive display, from concept and design to content and analytics. It’s the world’s first and only comprehensive international event dedicated to digital signage solutions, where every end-user vertical market is covered, from retail to entertainment — and where new trends and technologies come to life. It’s the entire package, bringing together the full range of cutting-edge solutions for interconnected data, displays, devices and deployments — all under one roof.
DSE 2020 will offer more than 100 educational opportunities, including 12 pre- and post-show events, 21 industry-specific peer networking luncheon roundtables, 32 general conference sessions, 52 free on-floor workshops and a program of study to ensure certification renewal in cooperation with the Digital Signage Experts Group.
New elements for 2020 include:
- The DOOH Marketplace — featuring a host of services for DOOH network operators
- Content + Experience Theater — the destination for free workshops covering content creation and management, and the keys to creating engaging customer experiences.
- Data & Privacy Workshop — the lunch session that will help you learn what’s fact vs. fiction and how to take advantage of new capabilities without putting you and your customers at risk.
- Programmatic Workshop — a must-attend lunch session for any attendee looking to finally “get” programmatic Digital OOH and walk-away with key learnings that will help them move the needle in their own businesses
- Refreshed Education Tracks — Conference offerings tailored to more than a dozen categories including, Integrators, Retail, Restaurants, Hospitality, Transportation, Advertising, Smart Cities, and more.
No matter what business you’re in or where you are on the adoption curve, DSE caters to your needs right now, fully equipping you to create a memorable branded environment, control your messaging in real time and deliver multisensory experiences that engage audiences and give you a distinct edge. Join your peers in Las Vegas, the digital display capital of the world, March 31 – April 3, 2020, to transform your communications and accelerate your business in today’s interactive digital world.
Be sure to register by February 7, 2020 to receive Early Bird Conference discounts and FREE access to the Exhibit Hall. Visit DSE2020.com. Sound & Communications contacts can receive $100 off a conference package using promo code MP100 with online registration.