BICSI has completed the 2019 Board of Directors election. In balloting that ended on September 30, BICSI members elected five Board members to serve two-year terms on the BICSI Board of Directors. The results are as follows:
- President Elect: Carol Everett Oliver, RCDD, ESS, DCDC, CEO Communications
- Treasurer: David M. Richards, RCDD, NTS, OSP, TECH, CT, Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region Director: Barry Shambrook, RCDD, GIA BC
- US North-Central Region Director: Randal Reusser, CT, RCDD, TECH, Gateway Technical College
- US Northeast Region Director: William Foy, RCDD, ESS, NTS, OSP, WD
“On behalf of the current BICSI Board of Directors, I would like to extend congratulations to these newly elected individuals,” BICSI President, Jeff Beavers, RCDD, OSP, said. “Assuming a volunteer role within BICSI is demanding, but the rewards more than justify the time and effort expended. These incoming Board members are showing their BICSI spirit by serving the BICSI membership and working toward advancing the information and communications technology community.”
The new Board members will officially be inaugurated on February 11 during the BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa FL.