Sound & Communications will host a live webinar, “The Gender Pay Gap In The Commercial AV Industry,” on September 23 at 1pm EDT. Registration for this free webinar is now open here.
The webinar will center on AVIXA’s recent research into pay disparities between men and women working in the commercial AV industry. The event is sponsored by AtlasIED and will feature a panel of AV industry experts.
Sound & Communications offered the following description of the upcoming webinar:
Recently, AVIXA research has shone a light on the gender pay gap within the commercial AV industry. Although the pay gap exists throughout the economy, the data suggests that it might be a bit wider in our industry. Our group of expert panelists dives into the data, draws from personal experiences and offers constructive suggestions for how to help our industry embrace diversity, equity and inclusion and #closethegap.
- Dan Ferrisi, Editor, Sound & Communications
- Joé Lloyd, Senior Director, Communications, AVIXA
- Peter Hansen, Economic Analyst, AVIXA
- Alexis La Broi, Director of Sales, Mid-Atlantic, Production Resource Group
- Gina Sansivero, VP, Marketing & Corporate Communications, AtlasIED
- Alesia Hendley, Multimedia Journalist and Content Creator
For more news from Sound & Communications, click here.