QSC announced the premiere of QSC@Home, a comprehensive online launch point dedicated to users’ success across a range of solutions and applications. Through its “Connect, Learn and Experience” architecture, QSC@Home visitors are treated to a collection of online training, tutorials, certification, webinars, entertainment and live online support from company experts, all of which is constantly curated and updated.
QSC@Home programs are offered free of charge and are available in multiple time zones and languages.
Here are just a few of QSC@Home’s initiatives:
- QSC Work at Home Webinar Series features live interactive webinars covering system installation topics across the Q-SYS™ Ecosystem, all in a small, virtual classroom setting. Topics include AEC best practices, conference room configuration, Zoom Rooms integration, networking and more.
- Q-SYS Training Final Design Office Hours is a new program designed to allow Q-SYS Level 1 and Level 2 students to review their final design requirement with a live Q-SYS trainer. These one-on-one, 30-minute sessions provide an opportunity for students to get live feedback to bring them to the finish line for their certification.
- QSC Fresh Bytes, a series of live, online training sessions dedicated to live sound, led by a team of QSC experts. These interactive sessions allow students to ask questions live, as well as interact with colleagues.
- Play Out Loud at Home, a schedule of live “edutainment” streams on Facebook each day where QSC friends, artists and product specialists share their music, conversation and professional advice on a range of topics.
- QSC Cinema customers can benefit from QSC@Home offerings, including Q-SYS Level 1 Certification for Cinema with more topics to follow.
“Training and education has always has been at the forefront of what we do at QSC, as our relationship with our customers only just begins at the point of sale,” Ray van Straten, QSC Senior Director of Marketing, Live Sound, said. “Now, more than ever, we remain committed to empowering our customers with the knowledge and support they require to build skill, gain confidence and achieve success in their endeavors. Investments in learning today can only result in a faster and more rewarding commercial recovery once we’re past our current season.”
For more news from Sound & Communications, click here.