PSNI Global Alliance has announced its 2021-22 Global Board of Directors. With the organization’s global Certified Solution Provider (CSP) network now tipping the scales at 50 countries, the Alliance has elected Toby Wise, Managing Director at Snelling Business Systems, as a Global Director-at-Large. It has also appointed Patrik Camp, COO at Informationsteknik, and Jeremy Elsesser, President at Level 3 Audiovisual, as Members-At-Large. Kevin Groves, CEO of Alpha Video, remains President for the Alliance heading into his second year.
“We are thrilled to announce this outstanding board,” PSNI Executive Director, Chris Miller, said. “Representing the true worldwide reach of PSNI, these individuals bring a unique combination of expertise, experience and commitment and we are excited to further build together, share knowledge and explore opportunities as we emerge from the COVID pandemic.”
Who’s Joining the PSNI Global Alliance Board of Directors
The new PSNI Board in its entirety includes:
- Executive Director: Chris Miller
- Chairman: Jeff Irvin, Principal at Spinitar
- President: Kevin Groves, CEO at Alpha Video
- Global Director-at-Large: Susana Alvarez, CEO at Newtech Solutions Multimedia SA
- Global Director-at-Large: Dharmesh Ghandi, Owner at EZTouch Corporation
- Vice President: John Laughlin, CEO and President at Conference Technologies
- Secretary/Treasurer: Robby Turner, Executive Vice President at Data Projections
- Global Director-at-Large: Toby Wise, Managing Director at Snelling Business Systems
- Global Member-at-Large: Patrik Camp, COO at Informationsteknik
- North American Member-at-Large: Jeremy Elsesser, President at Level 3 Audiovisual
PSNI Global Alliance CSPs share a common goal to provide exceptional experiences to end-users through single-source partnerships that provide local solutions and global reach. Alliance companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI Board of Global Directors. A Nomination Committee then reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity, and geographical presence.
For more news from Sound & Communications, click here.