Plantronics, Inc. (Poly), formerly Polycom and Plantronics, has unveiled a new Poly partner program that combines the Polycom and Plantronics programs under a comprehensive model that is accessible for partners at all levels. The global program features a new unified portal with real-time access to all assets, training, tools and content that partners need to successfully go to market.
“We’ve reimagined our program to encourage participation from a broad range of partners and made it more beneficial to partner with Poly,” Nick Tidd, VP of Global Channel Sales for Poly, said. “Our partners consistently tell us that their success depends on their ability to differentiate based on reputation, service delivery capability and complementary skills. Our goal is to help all partners successfully stand out in the market.”
The new partner program shifts the evaluation of partner levels from a focus on revenue to an emphasis on involvement with Poly to support innovation and mutual growth. The model is built around three categories:
- Capabilities, ensuring a deep knowledge base through training and enablement;
- Commitment, a demonstrated focus and investment in Poly; and
- Contribution, which expands beyond revenue and provides opportunities for bonuses for our partners.
Additional features of the Poly partner program include:
- A new Poly partner portal launching on April 10, which will replace Polycom Partner Connect and Plantronics Plantro.net. The portal offers an interactive and collaborative space to connect partners to Poly, support technical expertise, sales, marketing and continuous real-time learning.
- The Poly partner portal will also provide a comprehensive library of images, marketing assets and co-brandable templates so partners can effectively market to customers.
- Poly University provides a full suite of curriculum by specialty to help partners satisfy certification and specialization requirements, as well as elective learning. A robust certification program provides individual sales and pre-sales training in various product and service categories.
- Sales tools offer customer testimonials, videos, promotions and a demo discount program to help drive business.
To learn more about Poly’s new partner program, click here.