NSCA has announced the confirmed speakers for its 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), which will be held from February 26-28, 2020, at the Four Seasons Resort and Club in Irving TX. NSCA’s BLC brings hundreds of executives together annually to share stories, learn from other leaders, and hear about new ways to embrace technology and motivate employees.
The BLC 2020 keynotes include:
- “The Future of Work: How Will Humans Fit In?” by Geoff Colvin
- “What to Do When There’s Too Much to Do” by Laura Stack
- “Helping Your People Bring Great Ideas to Life” by Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg
- “Build a Culture of Good” by Ryan McCarty
- “Outrageous Empowerment: Giving Employees Their Brains Back” by Ron Lovett
- “Leadership isn’t for Cowards” by Mike Staver
- “Economic Outlook 2020 and Beyond” by Chris Kuehl
“The experts we’re bringing in this year have the potential to change our members’ businesses for the better,” Chuck Wilson, NSCA Executive Director, said. “They’re giving integrators something new and different to think about from every perspective—whether it’s finding and retaining talent or managing never-ending workloads.”
BLC 2020 sponsors include Atlas/IED, Audinate, AV Brands of Legrand, Axis Communications, Barco, Biamp, Bosch, Christie, D-Tools, Domotz, FSR, Jeron, Kramer, Listen Technologies, Multitaction, NEC, QSC, Rauland, Shure, Solutions360, Sonance, SurgeX, Synnex and West Penn Wire. BLC is endorsed by Commercial Integrator, PSA Security and USAV.
NSCA members pay $899 to attend BLC, and non-members can attend for $1,499. To register, visit www.nsca.org/blc.