Almo Professional AV has revealed its next live, digital-education event—the E4 Evolution (E4v)—is set to take place from March 9-11. Part of the company’s E4 Experience platform, the E4v features the ability to access six customized subject matter “halls”: digital signage, education, emerging technologies, corporate AV, pro audio and UCC. Additionally, the spring E4v features original, curated AVIXA-certified sessions delivered by industry educators.
Launched in spring of 2020, the E4v provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. E4v offers three days of unique content worth up to 14 AVIXA CTS Renewal Units, along with three NSCA-led roundtable discussions.
“The most unique aspect of the E4v is the ability to choose from six different solutions centers—similar to a pavilion area at an in-person trade show. This gives attendees the ability to fully customize their experience and easily focus on what they need to know now,” Melody Craigmyle, VP of Marketing for Almo Corporation, said. “The spring E4v is stacked with all-new, non-repeated sessions taught by the brightest visionaries in the industry on topics designed to prepare integrators for the optimistic outlook expected in AV this year.”
The spring 2021 E4v education lineup is as follows:
March 9, 2021 – UCC and Pro Audio Day
- Session 1: The Future of UCC – Rooms, BYOM, Collaboration Boards, Bars and Carts Educator: Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
- Session 2: C into the Future (USB-C) Educator: Joseph Cornwall, Technology Evangelist, Legrand/AV
- Session 3: So You Think You Know Everything About Audio Gain Staging? Educator: Tom Kehr, Audiovisual Systems Design, Almo Professional A/V
- Session 4: NSCA Roundtable: UCC
March 10, 2021 – Corporate AV & Emerging Technology Day
- Session 1: The Reimagined Workplace: The Role of Existing and Emerging Technology Educator: Pete Coman, Chief Technology Officer, PTS – People/Technology/Space – New York
- Session 2: The Power of Place – The New Next Workplace Educator: Kay Sargent, Senior Principal – Director of the WorkPlace Practive, HOK
- Session 3: NSCA Roundtable: Corporate AV
March 11, 2021 – Digital Signage and Distance Learning/Education Day
- Session 1: Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators Educator: Jim Nista, Digital Signage Creative Director
- Session 2: Techorating in 2021 – Digital Signage, Trends, Examples and More! Educator: Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting – AVIXA 2020 Educator of the Year
- Session 3: How to Design and Build the Ultimate Classroom: The Journey of a Professor and an AV Geek Educator: Gary Kayye
- Session 4: NSCA Rountable: Education – Distance Learning
The spring 2021 E4v is taking place March 9-11 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST. To register, go to www.e4evolution.com.
To learn even more about the Spring 2021 E4V event, check out Dan Ferrisi’s recent video interview with Melody Craigmyle, accessible here.
For more news from Sound & Communications, click here.