For the fifth consecutive year, Audinate (Portland OR) will be hosting the all-day Dante AV Networking World conference at InfoComm 2015, Tuesday, June 16, at the Rosen Centre in Orlando FL. Attendees will earn four CTS RU credits.
The free all-day event will feature presentations, training workshops and interactive panel discussions led by industry experts. It will also feature a major interoperability demonstration of Dante-enabled products from the industry’s leading audio manufacturers, including AEQ, Attero Tech, Ashly, Atlas Sound, Audinate, Audio Technica, Bose, ClearOne, Extron, Focusrite/RedNet, IED, Lab.gruppen, Lake, Presonus, Shure, Sound Devices/Video Devices, Stewart Audio, Studio Technologies, Symetrix, TC Group, Williams Sound and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
Agenda topics include:
- Industry Trends in Digital Audio Networking
- Dante in House of Worship: Willow Creek Community Church Case Study
- Networking 101: Understanding Network Basics
- Dante in Sports: Networking the American Airlines Arena for the Miami Heat
- Dante in Retail: National Retail Chain Case Study
- Live Demonstration: Building Your First Dante Network
- Dante in Broadcast: Recent Advancements at Microsoft Production Studios
- Dante in House of Worship: Sojurn Church Case Study
- Dante in Education: University Case Study
- A Glimpse Into the Future of Dante.
The event will feature giveaways throughout the day, a sponsored lunch and a hosted networking mixer at the end of the day.
To register, click here: