Digital Signage Expo (DSE) will present new educational opportunities designed specifically for commercial AV installers and IT and systems integration professionals during its 2019 show, which will take place from March 26 to 29 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The seminars and workshops are part of DSE’s educational conference designed to help attendees learn about the newest technologies available, how successful digital signage strategies are being implemented in this sector and how best to maximize an organization’s investment in these technologies to build customer relationships through proactive engagement.
Topic to be presented include:
- New Attendee Bootcamp
- Digital Signage Guided Installation Tour
- Retail Revolution: Technology for the Next-level of Retail Design
- Obtaining Broad Stakeholder Buy-in
- What’s Next in Displays
- Scaling a Digital Signage Deployment to a Multi-Campus University System
- Round 2: Lessons from a Campus-Wide Digital Signage Overhaul
- Bible x Technology: Digital Signage for the Most Technologically Advanced Museum in the World
- Emerging Trends Shifting the Digital Signage World
- Fundamentals in Digital Signage
- Integrators Luncheon Discussion Group
- Winning the Business: How to Convert in the Red Zone
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions that are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits is available online at www.dse2019.com.