Digital Signage Expo (DSE) announced that registration for its 2019 event is now open. DSE will be held from March 26-29 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Next year’s DSE will offer more than 95 educational opportunities, including 10 pre- and post-show events, 15 industry-specific peer networking luncheon discussion groups, 42 general conference sessions, 32 free on-floor workshops and a program of study to ensure certification renewal in cooperation with the Digital Signage Experts Group.
Newly added features for next year’s DSE include:
- High-profile singular keynote on innovation
- No tracks — sessions are designed to be action-oriented
- Peer networking luncheon discussion groups
- Sessions now timed to allow more time in the exhibit hall
- Friday All-Day Content Workshop
- Manufacturers’ training/user groups
- More focused on-floor workshop program featuring four pavilions
- More end user peer-presented case study conference sessions
Registration for any of the DSE educational conference sessions are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group certification renewal credits. More information can be found on the event website.