Digital Signage Expo (DSE), a trade show and educational conference for digital display, interactive technology and digital communications networks, has named its Advisory Board for 2018.
The Advisory Board is comprised of more than 60 professionals representing advertising agencies, digital out-of-home networks, industry consultants, commercial AV integrators and several end-user verticals, including corporate communications, higher education, hotels, restaurants and food service and retail, and Transportation, as well as many others.
All DSE Board members and their organizations are actively involved in the areas of digital signage and interactive technologies and represent a variety of professional expertise. In addition to aiding with the development and direction of DSE, every month they share their knowledge in the “Ask the DSE Advisory Board” feature that appears as a blog post on digitalsignageconnection.com, a resource important to those seeking specific industry perspectives on technical or business challenges related to the digital signage sector.
“We are pleased to present an Advisory Board for 2018 that is comprised of so many highly talented people, all of whom have generously committed to lend their voices to an industry-wide educational effort designed to help raise the level of professionalism and positively impact commerce for everyone who does business with the digital signage sector,” Chris Brennaman, Conference Manager for DSE, which produces DSE, said.
The list of organizations represented includes:
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Lockheed Martin
- Arby’s Restaurant Group
- Marriott International
- Best Buy
- McCarran International Airport
- Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
- Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- MGM Resorts International
- City of Los Angeles Police Department
- (The) Coca-Cola Company
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Disney Parks & Resorts
- New York City Transit Authority
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Parker Aerospace
- Eileen Fisher
- Taco Bell
- Target Stores
- Georgia Aquarium
- TD Bank
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Universal Parks & Resorts
- Grupo Vidante
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- International Speedway Corp.
- University of Notre Dame
- John Glenn Columbus Int’l Airport
- Wells Fargo
- Los Angeles Metro Transit
- West Virginia University