Digital Signage Expo (DSE) has announced 27 finalists for its APEX Installation Awards for 2017.
The 14th Annual DSE APEX Awards are designed to recognize and honor achievement in the installation of digital displays, interactive technology and the creation of compelling viewer content. The DSE APEX Awards have honored hundreds of companies for their innovation throughout the years.
This year’s APEX Award finalists were chosen by an independent panel of 10 industry experts and journalists from a field of 138 entrants from 12 countries vying in nine major digital signage categories.
The list of finalists and images of the entries can be found here.
Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be presented in each category as part of the Free Networking Reception and APEX Awards Ceremony, Wednesday, March 29, from 5-7pm, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. DSE will also present the APEX Installation and Content of the Year Awards to two of the Gold winners.
DSE 2017 APEX Award Finalists are:
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation (13 entries)
- Bluecadet for Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum
- Christie for Star Wars: The Force Awakens Red Carpet World Premiere
- Second Story, part of SapientRazorfish for SFMOMA/Photography Interpretive Gallery
Business & Government Services (17 entries)
- Dimensional Innovations for Hy-Vee Headquarters
- Forge Media + Design for 2 Queen Entry Experience
- Salesforce for Salesforce West Lobby Video Screen
Education & Healthcare (15 entries)
- GestureTek Health for St. Joseph’s Health Centre Just for Kids Clinic
- Second Story, part of SapientRazorfish for Libbie MIll Library Media Installation
- Sensory Interactive for Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
Event Venues & Hospitality (17 entries)
- 10net Managed Solutions Ltd for Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Dimensional Innovations for U.S. Bank Stadium/Vikings Voyage
- Movilok for La Fonda Barranco
Food & Beverage (7 entries)
- Converse Marketing for Caterpillar – Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- HEROFi INC for Buffalo Wild Wings TV (B-DUBS TV)
- SiliconCore for Sportsbar 1904 at the FIFA World Football Museum
Immersive Environments (12 entries)
- Dreambox Visual Communication, Inc. for TAPI Pipeline Groundbreaking Ceremony
- ESI Design for Terrell Place, Washington, D.C.
- SapientRazorfish for Allied Reit/Mimur’s Well
Public Spaces (21 entries)
- Dreambox Visual Communication, Inc. for Conquest of İstanbul, 563th Anniversary
- Float4 for Meraas Holding/City Walk
- Intersection for LinkNYC
Retail (24 entries)
- Razorfish for T-Mobile Times Square Store
- The Sandbox Agency for LG’s “Best Buy TV Experience Wall”
- Shikatani Lacroix Design for China Zheshang Bank
Transportation (12 entries)
- Gridcast Media Inc. for Toronto Pearson International Airport Terminal 1
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority Arts & Design for The Blowing Bowler
- NanoLumens for Miami International Airport